Tuesday, March 17, 2009

This is really how I look today...


Those of you with a webcam, I know that you've done this. You have taken a picture of yourself to see what you look like when there was no mirror to be found. This is how I really look this morning. Unfortunately, my darling husband, has a migraine today. I didn't get this little piece of information until 7:40 am. That gave me 5 minutes to throw on clothes and throw on this hat. It is a Briggs and Stratton Tech 2000 hat. I'm not even a Briggs and Stratton tech. However, my hair has hit the two day mark, and you ladies know what I mean. I last washed this hair Sunday morning. Monday, I was able to spray it and carefully place it so that, unless someone actually tried to run their hands through it, you would never know that it was dirty. This morning, there is no denying it. No makeup, incredibly gross hair, and once again...no quiet time. Jamie stops on the way to work to pick up one of our mechanics. As Rusty got in my car this morning, he didn't comment on my shabby appearance. He simply said, "Got your green on today?" Hmmmm...St. Patricks Day. That's all I need is a bunch of loggers trying to pinch me today. Somebody might possibly die. I happened to think. Jeans...nope. Oregon shirt....blue. Jacket....brown/pink. Hat....no green in the Briggs logo. I then began to replay my undergarments. Ah ha!!! Green....I've got it on and you'll just have to take my word for it!!! So...what's the moral of this blog children? Even on the worst of days, God's grace is sufficient to guide you into picking the green bra. Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

1 comment: